Welcome

Welcome Blogger!! This blog is created due requirement of ICT course. I hope this blog can help those in need. Enjoy browsing this blog dude!

Monday 19 December 2011

About IWB

What is IWB? Before I entered this class, I never use IWB. I was worried if I cannot use the IWB software because IWB seem so new to me. Because of that, I used to explore on how to use IWB, how it works and how I can make my presentation more attractive using the IWB. IWB is more attractive than Power Point. IWB is the shortform of Interactive White Board. For the first time I saw IWB, I never know that we can just touch the screen to excess our laptop/ computer. However, we have to calibrate the IWB before we want to start use it. It is because, IWB is very sensitive. If we move the IWB, we have to calibrate the IWB again. Today, I get more familiar to IWB as all the presentations are conducted using IWB. I believe that not all school will have an opportunity to have IWB because it is very expensive. But I hope one day, all school will be provided with IWB because IWB can make our learning more attractive and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment